Wednesday, December 31, 2008

A Puzzling Solution


Why didn't I think of this before?

I have two kids, each with a similar puzzle. They are 3 and 5 and frankly, not real good at keeping puzzle pieces together and, well, putting puzzles together.

So I took the puzzles, marked the back of each with each child's name and then flipped the actual pieces over and marked each piece with both the child's initial and the number of the piece; I numbered them 1 to 24, so if the kid needs a hint, they can look at the back without running to mommy repeatedly. Self-reliance for them and a little peace for me. Brilliant.

Not sure you can see this, but you get the point:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading - I heart comments! Please keep them at least vaguely on topic and respectful, thanks!