Friday, March 20, 2009

Easter Coloring Pages

We went to the new playground to explore this morning and were promptly run off by a worker - it seems that it's not quite done so no one is allowed on it yet. Something about safety and liability, blah blah blah. Funsuckers.
And then we went to the grocery store, but once there I discovered that I had left my credit cards and ID at home. I had the checkbook, but fat lot of good that does without a driver's license. So we carefully spent the seven dollars I had with me and came home.
So they are coloring now. I found a stash of coloring pages at Activity Village you might want to check out. If you scroll to the bottom you can get to this page which links bazillions of coloring pages and appears to be regularly maintained.

Even if you don't have children of crayoning age, you might print a few for yourself. If you are anything like me, you secretly like to have a go at coloring now and then.

4 comments:

  1. This made me chuckle for two reasons. First, your Friday sounds a lot like mine. We went to the store to by Av a booster seat for the kitchen table but had to leave empty handed (from the register) because my wallet was not in my bag. And second, because I do love coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do stuff like that all.the.time. Mister makes fun of me, but he only has to remember himself while I have to remember everything for myself and three small people. Sometimes details slip through the cracks, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love coloring too! My favorite easter coloring pages are on this page: http://www.thecolor.com/Category/Coloring/Easter.aspx.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading - I heart comments! Please keep them at least vaguely on topic and respectful, thanks!