Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Noggin Report II

September 2009

We (finally) had out consult with the pediatric neurosurgeon today about the Baby's head. The good news is that - most likely no surgery will be needed. Babybeast has a CT scan on Monday to make sure her brain has enough space, but that seemed like a formality more than anything. I'm not sure how I'm a) going to get downtown by 6:30am with a baby that normally sleeps until 9:30 and b) how I'm going to convince her not to eat or drink all night. We may seek a second opinion, as a matter of course, but I'm very pleased with the news from today.

1 comment:

  1. That's great news! Good luck with all the fun surrounding the CT scan.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading - I heart comments! Please keep them at least vaguely on topic and respectful, thanks!