Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Halloween Peanuts

Halloween is a dangerous time for kids who are highly allergic to peanuts - the treats might end up being as scary as anything else out there. When you are buying your trick-or-treat candy, please consider buying peanut-free.

If you must have your Reese's (yum!), consider buying some peanut-free candy so you are prepared if one of your local children has severe allergies. Ideally, your peanut-free candy would be kept in a separate bowl to eliminate the possibility of cross-contamination.

On behalf of parents with severely allergic kids everywhere, thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading - I heart comments! Please keep them at least vaguely on topic and respectful, thanks!